Author Topic: CROPES logo  (Read 9924 times)

r2csx 18

• CROPES-ovac od 2005
  • Naj PES: 6
  • Technical support
CROPES logo
« on: November 10, 2006, 10:34:10 »
Mislim da je vec vrijeme da CROPES ima neki svoj prepoznatljivi logo, pa eto stoga raspisujem natječaj  8)

neka bude na foru pes6, onak razigrano, veselo :D

btw evo ja sam nešta pokušao napraviti na brzinu..
kao reklama za godišnji odmor :D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 09:49:50 by csx.evolution »

pero 11

• CROPES-ovac od 2006
Odg: CROPES logo
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 20:21:19 »
ajd evo da i ja nekaj tu postam...malo sam se igral u photoshopu...nemam bash inspiracije...

edit:
slika uklonjena zbog...hmm...nije logo  :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 22:18:09 by Zdenisa »

r2csx 18

• CROPES-ovac od 2005
  • Technical support
Re: CROPES logo
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 21:34:50 »
zdenisa logo, a ne slika ;)

pero 11

• CROPES-ovac od 2006
Odg: CROPES logo
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 22:09:55 »
no pa dobro....malo sam se zanio igrajuci se u photoshopu  :srednji: :srednji:

r2csx 18

• CROPES-ovac od 2005
  • Technical support
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 15:48:20 »

jel ovo možda bolje? :D
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 13:54:08 by csx.evolution »

pero 11

• CROPES-ovac od 2006
Odg: Re: CROPES logo
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 18:49:49 »

kakvo je to pitanje...logo je odlican ;)

r2csx 18

• CROPES-ovac od 2005
  • Technical support
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 18:54:29 »
hehe baš zanimljivo... a svi koji znam su rekli da nije baš nešta :(, ajde zanemari što sam ti šef, reci , nevalja :D

melo 11

• CROPES-ovac od 2006
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 19:12:06 »
hehe baš zanimljivo... a svi koji znam su rekli da nije baš nešta :(, ajde zanemari što sam ti šef, reci , nevalja :D

kolko ja znam ja sam ti rekao da je logo fenomenalan tak da ne spadam u skupinu svi su rekli da nis ne valja :srednji:
i opet ponavljam logo je fenomenalan

pero 11

• CROPES-ovac od 2006
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 19:27:33 »

ma ne...stvarno je odlican...ko te to tak lagal?

kay

Scientists from the University of Louisville and Fox Chase Cancer Center published research recently in the International Journal of Molecular Science which strongly suggests ellagic acid can reduce damage to DNA and, in fact, may help repair faulty DNA.For more Lululemon outlet information:http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2635667http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-04/foas-afi040509.phpAbout the authorSherry Baker is a widely published writer whose work has appeared in Newsweek, Health, the Atlanta Journal and Constitution, Yoga Journal, Optometry, Atlanta, Arthritis Today, Natural Healing Newsletter, OMNI, UCLA's "Healthy Years" newsletter, Mount Sinai School of Medicine's "Focus on Health Aging" newsletter, the Cleveland Clinic's "Men's Health Advisor" newsletter and many others,
But as far as many court judges are concerned, the simple act of not paying is enough to warrant prison time, regardless of the situation. This is followed by the third layer (corn) which then moves discount lululemon down and will be the next to leave the stomach. Not everyone reacts to the TSST stress the same, so the difference from before and after with each individual was monitored and analyzed to determine the effects of what they were doing to handle stress.A capsaicin cream was used to create inflammation
Anthocyanins are a group of flavonoids found in plant tissue that are responsible for the red, blue or purple pigmentation of fruits and flowers. It is the inactive kids who are at the highest risk of obesity, diabetes, cancer, heart disease, low self esteem, low bone density, poor cardiovascular health, behavioral disorders and so on.You want to know who the healthy kids are? They're the kids that actively participate in sports.
I had seen this significant up kick in offices that I had been working in of pharmaceutical detailing so lululemon outlet the pharmaceutical representative coming to the office.I also noticed a significant up kick in lululemon athletica the amount of food they were coming with and lunches, dinners, donuts, muffins, Starbucks and literally also talking to colleagues I lululemon jackets had realized a lot of practices were actually receiving food almost every single day.
It also forces followers of natural medicine to buy into a system of drugs-and-surgery conventional medicine even if they have no intention of ever using it.The Constitution limits the power of federal governmentThe United States Constitution, which is the document that grants the federal government powers, did not grant the federal government any right to force citizens to purchase certain products or services.
You might like:
http://japandvorik.ru/includes/guest/index.php?showuser=6997
http://mbsu.ru/forum/member.php?u=3182

« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 12:51:31 by kay »

r2csx 18

• CROPES-ovac od 2005
  • Technical support
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 19:37:15 »
super radovi kay ;)

melo 11

• CROPES-ovac od 2006
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 19:44:49 »
super radovi kay ;)

da,slazem se sa csx-om, meni je najbolji ovaj zadnji

mastax

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2006, 20:00:18 »

meni je ovaj daleko najbolji...

jopes 9

• CROPES-ovac od 2008
  • uni.bacc.ing.traff.
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2006, 16:24:28 »
mislim da ne bi bilo lose da jos netko posalje svoje prijedloge i da se onda stavi anketa (tj glasanje za pojedini prijedlog  u određenom roku i koji prijedlog skupi najvise glasova) btw i ja cu probati kad me pukne inspiracija cim mi prodju kolokviji.

domo595 11

• CROPES-ovac od 2006
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 19:27:34 »
ja cu probat nesto smisliti...
kad dobijem ideju...