Author Topic: F1 2012  (Read 6032 times)

Komarac 9

• CROPES-ovac od 2007
  • PSN ID: oddFellow-_-
  • ex KOM
Re: F1 2012
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2012, 15:11:52 »
Ništa ja tebe nisam skužio ovo što pričaš sa kišom. Kod mene ako je kiša na početku sami mi stave inter/wet, ako nije onda stave prime/option. Ako kažu da će počet padati za 15 min onda tako i bude pa se ide po druge gume. Al di ti koristiš tu kameru, ja bi banao takvo što iz svake igre koja u sebi nema riječ "kart" -.-
S time nit moš pogodit točku kočenja, nit možeš ući u zavoj dobro. Čista arkada, kažem ti samo u igricama koje imaju kart u nazivu, sve ostalo cokpit ili u slučaju f1 i kamera na vrhu bolida.

@Cuky mislim da nije mislio na taj bug, već to što oni mjere vrijeme svakog kruga samo što nigdje nije prikazano dok ne prođeš krug. Možda u OSD opcijama se može to uključiti, ali nisam siguran, jer to nije bug već jednostavno nema prikaza da se vrijeme mjeri iako se ono mjeri i pokazano je na kraju kruga koliko si išao
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 15:16:05 by Komarac »

Dražen™ 10

• CROPES-ovac od 2010
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2012, 15:18:10 »
Update Notes

- Drivers should no longer have collisions with "invisible walls
- Fixed the desynchronised session of results which could occasionally
lead to race result errors
- Closed a small loophole which allowed erroneous times to posted to
RaceNet
- General RaceNet data upload stability improvements

Komarac 9

• CROPES-ovac od 2007
  • PSN ID: oddFellow-_-
  • ex KOM
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2012, 15:23:44 »
Izbacili su oni već i 2. patch za koji tvrde da su prepravili 200-njak nepravilnosti, bugova.

http://community.codemasters.com/t5/F1-2012-General-Discussion/Patch-News-2-27-09-12/m-p/94434#U94434

Dražen™ 10

• CROPES-ovac od 2010
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2012, 23:12:54 »
Izašli update od 3 do 5,ima toga dosta

F1 2012 Update 5 info:

This update addresses the following issues:

- Reduced the likelihood of the player getting a penalty when involved in a collision with an AI car.
- Further reduced the chance of rain for all tracks and greatly reduced it for Sakhir (Bahrain).
- Fixed Catalunya so that it’s no longer possible to cut corners to gain an advantage. The PC Catalunya Time Trial Leaderboard will be reset after the patch goes live, this will either be done Friday evening or Monday morning (UK time).
- Fixed an issue where the engine could be damaged or destroyed when using a flashback.
- Reverted the changes to the force feedback from patch 4. While this improved some wheels, it was to the detriment of others.
- Added an option to delete profiles.

F1 2012 Update 4 info:

This update addresses a number of issues, including:

- Understeer: Adjusted track information to provide a more uniform level of grip across the entire surface
- Fixed an issue where some users (especially those on laptops) were unable to change their resolution.
- Fixed a crash in Co-op when trying to resume a session at the start of a Qualifying session that neither player would take part in.
- Fixed issues with the weather system in Instant Replays / Race Replays which could instantly change the track wetness level.
- Removed engine damage from the list of damaged parts that can force a pit stop to take priority over a drive through penalty.
- Changed the Prime tyre compound to Hard for Suzuka to match the race this weekend. This change will not affect Time Attack which will continue to use the Medium compound tyre.
- Added a white cross to the DRS OSD to indicate to that it is unavailable because of a fault.
- Fixed a number of minor graphical issues.
- Fixed a couple of minor issues with timers not resetting correctly.

Other changes of note:

- Added a Skip Session option so players can leave any session without having to complete it.
- Tweaked force feedback for all devices.
- Improved the lighting on Singapore.

Known issue:

Saves not synchronising with the Steam cloud. If you are experiencing issues with saves uploaded to Steam’s cloud, we recommend using saved games stored on your local drive/PC.

F1 2012 Update 3 info:

This update addresses a number of issues, including:

- Fixed an issue with frame rates that was introduced in patch #2
- Fixed an issue where using a flashback could result in an engine blowout effect. This would also result in the player doing an unnecessary pit stop if they were trying to serve a drive through penalty.
- Fixed the achievement “The Equipment May Be The Same” to unlock in Career as per the description
- Reduced the amount of starting fuel that the user is given for races Austin as it was previously too high
- Fixed some issues in Co-op Qualifying when only one user progresses to the next session
- Fixed a number of camera and graphical issues
- Fixed several issues which would display the incorrect number of players in a lobby or a race

dynamyte 9

• CROPES-ovac od 2008
  • Naj PES: 6
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2012, 00:49:06 »
što više čitam, više mi je drago što nemam igru. pa tu je nemoguće odvest 3 kruga bez da te nekakav bug shebe :D

Dražen™ 10

• CROPES-ovac od 2010
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2013, 22:16:36 »
Evo mod za ovu sezonu, ako tko igra još,ja sam je ponovo instalirao jer me rfactor zahebava  :D

F1 2013 Season Mod 1.0

&feature=player_detailpage

Na ovoj stranici imate download i objašnjenja:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/f1-2013-season-mod.200/

Važno,pogotovo ovo za fonts,ja sam se zeznuo pa sam morao ponovo instalirati igru,jer nije bilo fonta

Installation method: In each folder mod is a text document. It a complete describes how to install modification in two languages(Russian and English).

Installation for of those which does not understand anything:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/f1-2013-season-mod-v1-0.68460/page-7#post-1426936

Who has a problem with the fonts:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/f1-2013-season-mod-v1-0.68460/page-2#post-1426125

« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 17:00:00 by dražen »

Dražen™ 10

• CROPES-ovac od 2010
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2013, 21:40:56 »
Mala demonstracija Season moda 2013 + HD Track pack +  True to life AI V3.0.  :D

Moram reći da mi sa ovim AI koji je agresivniji ide bolje nego na defaultnom gameplayu  :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10ncx8_f12012-2013-season-mod-melbourne-start-race-by-thedrazen2_videogames

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10nc4k_f12012-2013-season-mod-melbourne-race-in-rain-by-thedrazen2_videogames

P.S.Zaboravio sam isključiti replay hah

PergerCRO 10

• CROPES-ovac od 2010
  • PSN ID: PergerCRO
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2013, 23:36:58 »
Ovaj 2013 mod.... jel to odonog v1tek-a ? Sa Race departmenta ? Ja isto koristim to i koristim one pirelli gume koje izgledaju kao da su onak istrosene. I isto taj HD paket staza.....

EDIT: sad vidim linkove u postu iznad. Jesi probao onaj neki pak odjela i rukavica ???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 23:38:35 by PergerCRO »